Heavy Duty V Belts
PIX offers a wide range of heavy duty v Belts, offering higher power rating, life and compact drives.
1. PIX-Muscle®-XR4; Superior, High-power, maintenance-free, Moulded Raw Edge Cogged Belts
2. PIX-Muscle®-XR3; High-power, Maintenance-free, Moulded Raw Edge Cogged Belts
3. PIX-Muscle®-XS3; High-power, Maintenance-free, Wrap Belts
4. PIX-Terminator®-HXS; Heavy-duty, High-power, Banded Wrap Belts
PIX-Muscle® series of heavy duty v Belts deliver high power ratings up to 50% over the standard Belts. They are recommended for high-temperature industrial drives, compressors, blowers, high power presses, hot rolling mills, textile industry, excavators, pumps and generators. High transmission efficiency up to 98%, resulting in enhanced productivity of these heavy duty v Belts and reduced cost of ownership.
PIX-Terminator® -HXS is heavy duty v belts, offering high power rating up to 70% over standard Wrap Banded Belts. They are widely used in applications involving vibrating screens, reclaimers, pulverisers, heavy-duty mixers, forestry woodcutters, wood chipping machines, etc.
The superior service life of these heavy duty v Belts ensures a higher return on investment.
PIX-Thermal®-XC High-temperature, Poly-V Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- High power transmission capacity
- Suitable for small pulley diameters
- Maximum Belt linear speed up to 60 m/sec
- Extended service life
- Temperature range: -35°C to +130°C
- Specially designed top fabric for enhanced lateral stiffness and flexibility, protects the Belt from oil, grease or dust
- EPDM Polyester tension member for minimal elongation, facilitating the maintenance-free drive
- Fibre-loaded EPDM compression rubber offers high thermal resistance and enhanced dimensional stability
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
RMA IP-26, ISO 9982, DIN 7867
Lawnmowers, Dryers, Wet grinders, Washing machines, Generators, etc.
|Section||Thickness (mm)||Rib Pitch (mm)||Min. Pulley Dia. (mm)||No. of possible Ribs||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|Min. (mm)||Max. (mm)|
|HT-PJ||3.80||2.34||20.0||2 to 235||280||5000||Le|
|HT-PK||4.50||3.56||45.0||2 to 150* #||280||5000||Le|
|HT-PL||7.60||4.70||75.0||2 to 110||500||5000||Le|
* Belts are available in Moulded type - 60 ribs in each sleeve: PK-710, 720, 730, 740
# Belts are available in Moulded type - 130 ribs in each sleeve: PK-750, 770, 800, 875, 930, 1035, 1040, 1045,1115, 1170, 1200, 1240, 1250, 1323, 1363, 1385, 1397, 1422, 1515, 1570, 1585, 1665, 1705, 1820, 1835