Multi Ribbed Belts
PIX-X’ceed® Multi Ribbed Belts are an ideal solution for compact drives in household appliances and heavy machinery. Multi Ribbed Belts combine the high flexibility of flat Belts with a high power transmission capacity of V-Belts.
Multi Ribbed Belts enable economic solutions even under difficult drive conditions, such as large transmission ratios, high Belt speeds, small pulley diameters and back idler pulleys.
Multi Ribbed Belts consist of multiple V-grooves. The design allows operation on small pulley diameters. Multi Ribbed Belts offer high Belt speed. Multi Ribbed Belts are designed for high power transmission ratios and offer high power output.
PIX-X’ceed® Multi Ribbed Belts are available in PH, PJ, PK, PL and PM profiles, these Belts are available in the standard version, high temperature, elasticated, topcoat; for packaging machinery, FRAS; which are fire-resistant, anti-static Belts and double-sided multi ribbed belts.
PIX-X'ceed® Ribbed / Poly-V Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- High power transmission capacity
- Suitable for small pulley diameters
- Maximum Belt linear speed up to 60 m/sec
- Highly flexible, noise-free & smooth running
- Suitable for speed ratios up to 1:30
- Anti-static oil & heat resistant
- Temperature range: -25°C to +100°C
- High strength tensile member across the full width for maximum tensile strength and negligible elongation
- Special design ribbed driving surface for maximum area of contact and reduced face pressure
- Special rubber compound for high frictional grip to transmit uniform power even on smaller pulley diameter
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
RMA IP-26, ISO 9982 & DIN 7867
Crude oil pumps, Spreaders, Seeding machines, Vegetable crushers, Household appliances, Washing machines, Dryers, Machine tools, Grinders, etc.
|Section||Thickness (mm)||Rib Pitch (mm)||Min. Pulley Dia. (mm)||No. of possible Ribs||Manufacturing Range||Length Desg.|
|Min. (mm)||Max. (mm)|
|PJ||3.8||2.34||20||2 to 235||280||5000||Le|
|PK||4.5||3.56||45||2 to 150* #||280||5000||Le|
|PL||7.6||4.70||75||2 to 110||500||5000||Le|
||2 to 78||5001||12000||Le|
|PM||13.3||9.40||180||2 to 52||950||5000||Le|
|PM||13.3||9.40||180||2 to 38||5001||12000||Le|
* Belts are available in Moulded type - 60 ribs in each sleeve: PK-710, 720, 730, 740
# Belts are available in Moulded type - 130 ribs in each sleeve: PK-750, 770, 800, 875, 930, 1035, 1040, 1045,1115, 1170, 1200, 1240, 1250, 1323, 1363, 1385, 1397, 1422, 1515, 1570, 1585, 1665, 1705, 1820, 1835