Maintenance free Belts
PIX’s overwhelming desire to be at the “Cutting Edge” in the Power Transmission field has culminated in the launch of the 'MUSCLE' range of maintenance-free Belts. Put simply, 'MUSCLE', is the ultimate V-Belt, offering superior-high power rating, Maintenance free Belts, and eco-friendly environment.Years of consultation with their customers and consideration of the changing world's requirements have resulted in PIX providing the "Perfect Solution."
PIX offers two types of Maintenance free Belts:
1. PIX-Muscle-XS3 (High-power, Maintenance-free Wrap Belts), also available in Banded Belt construction
2. PIX-Muscle-XR4 and PIX-Muscle-XR3 (High-power, Maintenance-free, Moulded Raw Edge Cogged Belts)
PIX Maintenance free Belts are produced to comply with the latest REACH directives & RoHS regulations.The special Belt compound does not emit any toxic substances, either during manufacture, or when running during use.The revolutionary design of the compound performs well in adverse conditions, such as high temperatures, UV or Ozone exposure, and chemically aggressive environments.MUSCLE shows remarkable performance characteristics in terms of elongation and slippage – minimising energy loss.These Belts are Maintenance free Belts, no re-tensioning is required.
High-power, Maintenance-free, Moulded Raw Edge Cogged Belts
Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Exceptionally high power rating up to 50% more than standard Belts
- Special cog design facilitates enhanced flexibility and quicker heat dissipation
- High transmission efficiency up to 98%, providing optimum output
- Maintenance-free property of the Belt ensures less machine downtime and an extended service life
- Complies with ISO 1813 for anti-static property
- Space saving potential
- REACH & RoHS compliant provides an eco-friendly system
- Smooth operation with a minimum tension-drop
- Temperature range: -35°C to +130°C
- High strength, maintenance free, premium cord for lower belt elongation
- Fiber reinforced EPDM base compound offers excellent heat resistance and minimizes abrasion for longer service life
- Specially Engineered cog design enhanced belt flexibility and accelerated heat dissipation rate
Intermediate sizes are available upon request
BS 3790, ISO 4184, RMA IP-22
High-temperature industrial drives, Compressors, Blowers, High-power presses, Hot rolling mills, Textile machinery, ID fan, FD fans, Excavators, Pumps, Generators, Pulverisers, etc.
|Section||Top Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Angle (Degree)||Min. Pully Dia.(mm)||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|Min. (inch / mm)||Max. (inch / mm)|
|MF3-XPZ||10.0||8.0||36||56||21.5 / 550||200 / 5000||Lp|
|MF3-XPA||13.0||10.0||36||71||21.5 / 550||200 / 5000||Lp|
|MF3-XPB||16.3||14.0||36||112||21.5 / 550||200 / 5000||Lp|
|MF3-XPC||22.0||18.0||38||180||23.5 / 600||200 / 5000||Lp|
|MF3-3VX||9.7||8.0||38||56||21.5 / 546||200 / 5000||La|
|MF3-5VX||15.8||13.5||38||112||21.5 / 546||200 / 5000||La|