Experience the product
Our stunning interactive 3D Belt model allows viewers to get a hands-on experience with products by allowing them to view them from any angle or scale with rich rendering.
- Specially designed grey rubber top compound with high compression set for greater dimensional stability, high wear resistance.
- Special fabric coated ribs for high wear resistance, dust free and noise free operation enhance overall service life and performance.
- Fabric coated ribs will enhance Belt flexibility and protect the ribs from crack in changing environmental condition.
- Optimum co-efficient of friction ensure consistent high power transmission even at changing speed.
- Superior ozone, steam, water and acid resistance to minimize ageing crack.
- High temperature resistant, the Belt can withstand temperature from -35°C to +130°C.
- Specially design grey rubber top for superior flexibility and protect the Belt from external agents such as oil, grease, dust etc.
- EPDM treated polyester tension member for high tensile strength and minimal elongation, facilitating smooth operation.
- Fiber-loaded EPDM compression rubber offers high thermal resistance and enhanced power transmission.
- Unique design, special fabric coated ribs for high wear resistance and noise free operations.
- Specific Belt length can be manufactured ,based upon moulded tool availability.
- Suitable for high volume product.
RMA IP-26, ISO 9982, DIN 7867
|Section||Thickness (mm)||Pitch P (mm)||No. of Ribs||Manufacturing Range||Length Designation|
|Min. (mm)||Max. (mm)|
|SPP-PK||4.50||3.56||2 to 128||700||1850||Le|